The Justice Solutions Group “Future Mentors” Scholarship
For Future Mentors and Future Leaders
The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship
At Justice Solutions Group, we deeply care about the well-being of families, communities, and the success of future generations. Our company are Santa Barbara private investigators which were founded and united under the mantle of mentorship through the Big Brothers Big Sisters America. Since then, both of us have sharpened one another and grown not only a business, but a family united in the common goal of strengthening the mentorship and entrepreneur community. We have private investigators in Newport Beach and San Diego as well.
We both understand the power of mentorship and know firsthand how influential building valuable relationships can be in promoting healthy individuals and thriving communities.
That’s why this scholarship provides us with the meaningful opportunity to give back and help support an aspiring student with a similar vision. We hope to do our best to encourage the next generation to follow their dreams and achieve their goals. We’re proud to offer this award as a demonstration of our commitment to the continued development of future community leaders.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Please submit an essay between 800 and 1500 words on mentorship. Please respond to these questions in your essay.
- How you believe mentorship can benefit future generations?
- Have you ever had a mentor or acted as a mentee? How did that change your life.
- Feel free to include Big Brother or Big Sister programs, influential teachers or role-models, and any other relationships that have enriched your life.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Successfully submit the below form.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete this form to submit your application: The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship
You must include:
- Full name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of enrollment
- Essay submission
- Acceptance of terms and conditions
The deadline for all applications is February 15, 2019. Any applications received after this date will not be accepted. The winning entry will be announced on March 1, 2019.
- The winning applicant will be chosen by a team of judges from The Justice Solutions Group.
- Any questions about The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship can be directed to: email@example.com
- The scholarship funds provided by The Justice Solutions Group will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- This scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Justice Solutions Group permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on www.jsgfirm.com or in other marketing communications. We are also granted permission to send you information regarding your application.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant.
We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request.
The winning applicant will be notified directly by March 1, 2019 and an announcement of the winner will be posted on our scholarship page on the same day.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Justice Solutions Group, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Justice Solutions Group.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and essay on Justice Solutions Group’s website.
- Email information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Justice Solution Group’s social media pages.
About Justice Solutions Group
Justice Solutions Group is a family owned private investigations and intelligence firm. Between Josh and Tyler, they have almost two decades of experience in the investigative and intelligence world. Tyler and Josh represent what a great mentorship program can become – a strong family, business built on hard-work and dedication, and a combined commitment to their families, their community, and their clients.