We Seek To Accept Applicants Who Demonstrate A commitment to their Community, their Nation, and The Global Good.
Our hope is to foster find a sense of pride and responsibility in the mentorship of future generations.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students are eligible.
- Graduate students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students attending online universities are eligible and welcome to apply.
Applications Now Closed for 2023 - Applications Re-open July 1, 2024
Any applications received after this date will not be accepted. The winning entry for 2023 will be announced by Thanksgiving Day, 2023.
The winning applicant will be chosen by a panel of judges from Justice Solutions Group.
Any questions about The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship can be directed to: [email protected]
The scholarship funds provided by The Justice Solutions Group will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year. This scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Justice Solutions Group permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on www.jsgfirm.com or in other marketing communications. We are also granted permission to send you information regarding your application.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant. We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request
The winning applicant will be notified directly by November 01, 2022 and an announcement of the winner will be posted on our scholarship page on the same day.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Justice Solutions Group, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Justice Solutions Group.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and essay on Justice Solutions Group’s website.
- Email information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Justice Solution Group’s social media pages.
The 2022 Future Mentors Scholarship Winner:
Our 2022 scholarship was another tough decision with over 2,200 excellent applicants. Maurice’s dedication as a mentor both on and of the football field, the service to his community through multiple organizations, and dedication to the service of others by aiming towards a future in law enforcement among our deciding factors. These were just some of the great things we learned about this young man through his essay. We were honored to have selected an exemplary star that stood out among so many amazing candidates.
Congratulations, Maurice, and good luck at the University of Wisconsin!