The JSG Team
Justice Solutions Group
- Mr. Chandler serves as the CEO and Co-Founder of JSG. He is a former Federal Law Enforcement Officer with the Department of Defense with over fifteen years of experience in criminal and civil investigations, executive security, counterintelligence, close protection and covert surveillance.
He has led the security and risk management programs of several world-class properties including The Grove in Los Angeles, as well as provided close protection security to dozens of Fortune 100 business executives, celebrity entertainers, foreign diplomats and their families for over a decade.
- His investigative expertise includes complex criminal and civil liability cases involving, assault and battery, burglary, personal injury, accidental death and catastrophic/mass injury. He also works with corporate entities in defending AOE/COE claims, investigating internal and external theft as well as detecting fraud and uncovering corporate espionage. In family law he has worked hundreds of cases involving child custody investigations and support.
He is a noted expert in executive protection, residential security program development, and the development of liability prevention & property risk management programs. He is also a Licensed EMT, Certified HazMat Specialist and Rescue Diver.
- Mr. James is the co-founder and qualified manager of Justice Solutions Group. He is an executive protection, corporate counter intelligence and maritime investigations and security expert.
His experience both in law enforcement and civil investigations is extensive and creativity in surveillance and counter-surveillance operations is unsurpassed.
- Mr. James is a decorated U.S. Navy veteran where he attained the rank of Petty Officer 2nd Class and the Chief Master at Arms aboard his command. His position within the Navy allowed him to gain extensive experience in law enforcement, investigations, and counter-terrorism.
While assigned to Combined Task Force 151/152, he participated in maritime drug trafficking and counter-proliferation missions in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Mrs. Duran has over 20 years of experience as a licensed investigator and has worked on numerous high-profile defense cases in Hollywood, and has testified dozens of times in superior and federal court on matter relating from child custody to fraud and embezzlement.
She is also a Certified Missing Persons and Human Trafficking Investigator that has worked closely with the United Nations and FBI recovering exploited women and children both in the US and abroad.
- Ms. Duran supervises the Field Investigations Unit of Justice, providing oversight to all surveillance operations, child custody investigations, and family law matters.