Justice Solutions GroupPrivate Investigation Attorney Services
Litigation - Trial - Family Law - Real Estate - Probate
We're a professional, efficient, and results-focused private investigations team , and we're ready to help your firm.
Retain us once, and you'll learn why Justice is a cut above the rest.
Whether you are a trial firm representing carriers with complex matters in need of critical surveillance, witness locates, and statement work, a litigation attorney needing an asset search or other intelligence, or a family law attorney with occasional need for an excellent investigator to support your client's claims in court, Justice Solutions Group stands ready to help you and all of our law office clients with detailed, professional investigations that represent the quality of you and your practice.
We provide the following services to law offices in California and the US:
- Comprehensive Asset Searches - Including Banks, Brokerages, Property and Physical Assets (US, Canada, Mexico and More)
- Witness Locates, Scene Canvassing and Statements
- SIU Operations and Covert Surveillance (We work for Liberty Mutual, Nationwide, AIG and other major carriers)
- Due Diligence: Pre-litigation asset discovery, Post-litigation recovery, or assistance vetting business opportunities, executives and partnerships.
- Digital Forensics including physical equipment evidence retrieval from phones and hard drives as well as eDiscovery utilizing Logikcull.
From research to field investigations we have the experience and the access to help in almost any matter. Our field agents are all licensed investigators and former law enforcement detectives with extensive experience in surveillance and special investigations, or military veterans from special operations units.
We use only premium databases and intelligence sources that are FCRA and GLBA compliant, and all cases are managed by our professional operations team which is available to your firm 24/7.
How can we help you and your firm? Give us a call or use our contact form and we will be happy to discuss your case.
Asset Searches by JSG: Legal, Accurate, and Compreshensive
Our asset investigation capabilities go far beyond what the average private investigator with limited resources can provide. We are constantly improving our access to top-line databases and intelligence sources to provide the most comprehensive asset search capabilities in the industry.
With intelligence sources throughout the US, Europe, Canada, Central and South America and the Virgin Islands, we have the capability to identify and track down nearly any kind of assets, including:
- Bank Accounts - Personal or Business Accounts (US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Virgin Islands and Bahamas)
- Brokerage Accounts - Stocks and bonds, 401k accounts, private wealth accounts and more. (Currently Limited to US/Canada)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (Currently Limited to United States Only)
- Real Estate, Physical Property and Business Equipment
- Boats, Cars, Planes and other vehicles.
What we need: While as much intelligence as you have helps us complete a comprehensive search, often all we need from clients is a name and date of birth or some other kind of identifying information.
- We offer several levels of asset investigations for pre-litigation and post-litigation claims.
- All of our bank, brokerage, and safety deposit box searches are Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act compliant.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to trace difficult accounts and uncover hidden assets.
- We offer consultations on any case > Learn More About Our Asset Searches Here
Need to Find Someone? We have the the resources to locate or identify almost anyone.
If you are having a difficult time contacting a defendant or witness, we want to help. Sometimes people just don't want to be found. Whether actively evading service of process or a stack of unpaid parking tickets that has them fearful of going to court, let Justice help you find your key witness, defendant, or person of interest.
We handle difficult service of process. What separates Justice Solutions Group from a standard process serving company is that we are able to take the most difficult cases and often turn them into success. Our investigators are highly experienced skip-trace experts that consistently deliver results on the most difficult cases.
Our highly trained and experienced investigators can assist with the following:
- Difficult locates for defendants and witnesses that do not want to be found / served.
- Access to databases and intelligence resources not typically available to day-to-day process servers or other investigative firms.
- Executives, media, celebrity and entertainment defendants and other difficult-to-access individuals.
- Undercover resources that are able to pinpoint individuals whereabouts.
Trial Firms and Insurance
As security and safety experts, diligent insurance fraud investigators, and expert witnesses with thousands of hours of interviews, testimony and report writing experience, our staff has spent decades reviewing and preparing reports, video and photographic evidence, They as well have experience in obtaining witness statements and conducting major fraud investigations and scene workups for trial attorneys, insurance companies, and property management firms in California, including Caruso Affiliated, Macerich, CBRE, and Simon Property Group.
With over 50 years of combined expert experience from our lead investigative team investigating AOE/COE, slip/trip and falls, gross bodily injury, accidental death and dismemberment and more (cases involving vehicles, mechanical malfunctions, electrical faults, gross negligence, inadequate safety measures etc).
Trial Firms and Insurance: Let us put that experience to work for you and your firm when you suspect that injuries claimed are not consistent with the mechanism of injury or current active lifestyle of the plaintiff.
Insurance Traces & Defendent Information
We do not currently provide insurance traces. We do, however provide private-party defendant locates and asset searches.
Surveillance and Evidence Retrieval
Far beyond just sitting in our car with a camera, we have the in-field experience and determination to get the evidence that sets us apart from other firms. We are also innovators in the use of technology for surveillance, and will bring every possible tool to bear in your case. We are experts in conducting and obtaining surveillance and evidence in the following areas:
- Personal Injury and AOE/COE (Trial & Insurance)
- Family Law - Divorce, Infidelity, Child Support and Child Custody
- Trash retrieval and search/documentation of key evidence
- Business Litigation requiring significant and hard to get video or photo evidence.
Comprehensive Witness Statements
Our investigators are experts in the field of obtaining strong witness statements to help your case. Knowing how to locate a witness and gain their trust and cooperation, the ability and training to ask the right questions, and ultimately the securing a detailed statement regarding an incident that they witnessed first-hand or were made aware of is an art and skill that only comes with years of experience. Our investigators have taken thousands of statements and are well-prepared to assist with the following:
- Injury & AD&D, traffic accidents, commercial liability, product liability, dog bites, AOE/COE and other matters as needed for trial.
- Sexual Harassment, fraud, embezzlement and other company-related investigations to support Human Resources and leadership in effective decision making.
- Statements important to the defense of a client or clients accused of wrongdoing or negligence.
- Witness statements that lend credibility to your case and that can be the key difference in favorable outcome in settlement or trial.
- All recorded evidence provided by secure download.
- Statements taken by phone or in-person based on the needs of the case.