JSG – Private Investigation Attorney Services
Justice Solutions GroupLA – Orange County – San Diego
Civil or Criminal Attorneys in California: Justice Solutions Group has you covered.
Whether you are a large firm with large, complex cases or a small practice just getting started, Justice Solutions Group stands ready to help all of our attorney clients with detailed, professional investigations that represent the quality of you and your firm.
From asset investigations and defendant/witness locates to scene investigations, surviellance, insurance traces, and even digital forensics, we have the experience and the access to help in almost any matter. We utilize premium proprietary databases and intelligence sources, expert investigators, and easy order/billing through LawPay and CLIO. Our reports are coherent, thorough, and have been utilized in hundreds of cases in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego’s Superior Courts.
Asset Searches – From Property, to Banks, Brokerages and more..
Our asset investigation capabilities go far beyond the average private investigator. With intelligence sources throughout the US, Europe, Canada, Central and South America and the Virgin Islands, we have the capability to identify and track down nearly anything.
- We offer several levels of checks for pre-litigation and post-litigation claims.
- All of our bank, brokerage, and safety deposit box searches are Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act compliant.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to trace difficult accounts and uncover hidden assets.
- Free consultations on any case > Learn More About Our Asset Searches Here
Defendant/Witness Locates & Difficult Process Services
What separates our firm from a standard process serving company is that we are able to take the most difficult locates and often turn them into success. Our investigators are highly experienced skip-trace experts that consistently deliver results on the most difficult cases. Our highly trained staff can assist with the following:
- Difficult locates for defendants and witnesses that do not want to be found / served.
- Access to databases and intelligence resources not typically available to day-to-day process servers or other investigative firms.
- Knowledge of access to C-Suite, media, celebrity and entertainment defendants and other difficult-to-access individuals.
Accident/Injury Scene Investigation and Witness Canvassing
As security and safety experts, our staff has years of experience reviewing and preparing thousands of reports, video and photographic evidence, as well as obtaining witness statements for major property management firms in California, including Caruso Affiliated, Macerich, CBRE and Simon Property Group. Investigator Josh Chandler was the security director for the Grove and several other major properties, and is also a certified EMT and OCSA safety expert, having conducted hundreds of safety reviews, trainings, inspections and investigations regarding workplace and site safety, slip/trip and falls, gross bodily injury, accidental death and dismemberment and more involving vehicles, mechanical malfunctions, electrical faults, gross negligence, inadequate safety measures and more.
Let us put that experience to work for you and your firm, by identifying what may have been missed.
We are also experts in investigating traffic accidents, finding witnesses and evidence to identify whether the case has merit or potential, and evidence that is positive to your client’s case.
We are prepared to assist with the following anywhere in California:
- Personal Injury scene inspection, witness canvassing, in-field statements and evidence identification and retrieval.
- Traffic accidents investigatoins, hit and runs, (scene diagrams, photos, video) and procurement of in-field witness statements and key evidence.
- Property ownership identification for possible exposure / municipality and commercial insurance information for private property (With property liability experts in the Oil/Gas/Electrical Industry)
- Environmental Investigations
Insurance Traces – Defendant Liability Information
Determining the existence of liability and the limits of liability are often the key factors in determining whether a case should move forward or not. Justice Solutions Group can assist with finding this information for you and your firm quickly. With our extensive resources in Business, Auto, Homeowner, Umbrella, Malpractice, Renter, Product Liability and more. Justice can find details of the following to assist you:
- Whether a defendant has insurance before proceeding with a case.
- Ascertainment of the extent of a defendant’s limits of insurance.
All insurance traces are on a “No-hit, no-fee” basis. If we can’t find the information, you pay nothing.
Our investigators are experts the field of obtaining strong witness statements to help your case. Knowing how to locate a witness and gain their trust and cooperation, the ability and training to ask the right questions, and ultimately securing a detailed statement regarding an incident that they witnessed first-hand or were a part of is an art and skill that only comes with years of experience. Our investigators have taken thousands of statements and are well-prepared to assist with the following:
- Personal injury, traffic accidents, commercial liability, product liability, dog bites, AOE/COE and other matters as needed in civil litigation.
- Statements important to the defense of a client or clients accused of wrongdoing or negligence.
- Witness statements that lend credibility to your case and that can be the key difference in favorable outcome in settlement or trial.
- All recorded evidence provided by secure download and statement is delivered in legal pleading format.
- Statements taken by phone or in-person based on the needs of the case.
- Phone statements are always a no-hit, no fee for our attorney clients.
Surveillance and Evidence Retrieval
Far beyond just sitting in our car with a camera, we have the in-field experience and determination to get the evidence that sets us apart from other firms. We are also innovators in the use of technology for surveillance, and will bring every possible tool to bear in your case. We are experts in conducting and obtaining surveillance and evidence in the following areas:
- AOE/COE (Plaintiff or Defendant)
- Family Law – Divorce, Infidelity, Child Support and Child Custody
- Trash retrieval and search/documentation of key evidence